Wednesday 7 January 2009

don't we all love physicians?

- So, what seems to be the problem?
- Well, it's nothing serious, probably.
- Hmm. cough a bit please.
- Ghremblh.

- Ok. now inspire.
- Hmmmmph.
- Expire.
- Huuuuh.
- Good.

- Is it serious?
- What?
- This.
- Aaa... Do you feel this?
- Yeeees, it tickles.
- Ok...Now, this?

- No, go back a bit, where it tickled.
- Sorry?
- A bit more to the left.
- ?
- No, not there, more to the left.
- Seriously now. what are your symptoms?

- It's serious, doctor.
- I'm sure it's just a cold, sir. If you would just tell me what your...
- Ok, you're just like the rest of them...
- Sorry?
- You wanna know? Do you? Do you, punk?
- Sir?...
- Yes, I've got a condition. Can I live with it? No, I c
an't. It's unbearable.
- Well I'm sure we can do some tests and it...
- I'll be blunt. There isn't a name for it yet, but it's catching on. Everyone will be suffering from it sooner or later. It's...
- Sir?
- It's...this: I cannot feel tickles anymore. Unless they come from a doctor. Will you be my tickle doctor? Will you?

- Sir?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave an almost fake comment: